Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas County Spelling Bee

Tonight was the Christmas County Spelling Bee muscial at church. They kids have been working since September and tonight it showed! They did such a great job. It's so great to work with children!! I'd love to say I have lots of video or pictures even, but when you are one of the directors....not possible!
Kristin had a couple speaking parts and even a solo. She did such a good job. She said she got a little nervous, but she still did great! Olivia wanted to be on stage too, but still has a couple years before she gets to participate.
Tonight just confirms again how much I LOVE working with the children of our church. I had WONDERFUL help and just overall had a great experience putting the musical together.

I have a super crazy week coming up, so this will be my only post this week!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am happily married with two wonderful daughters! I have two part time jobs - Children's Director at Second Baptist Church AND Preschool teacher at the Methodist Day School. I also am a FULL TIME mom! I love it all!