Monday, March 16, 2009

Mommy-Kristin Day

Finally something to blog about! SPING BREAK!!! I know for those of you in the real work world there is no such thing, but for those of us with teaching jobs it's a great week to look forward to!
We aren't going anywhere this year, so today I told Kristin it would be a Mommy-Kristin day. Now that she's in kindergarden I don't get to spend much one on one time with her. Today made up for some of that.
We started with lunch at Taco Bell. Then we went to get our hair cut, we actually got it cut almost the same. Mine is a bit shorter, but her's sure is cute! We then headed to the nail salon. I'd been promising her for awhile that I'd let her get her toes and nails done. She got a full pedicure and just her nails painted. I of course got a pedicure too. The cutiest thing was she kept laughing when they were scrubbing her feet - she's really ticklish. She loved it and wondered when she could go again. We then headed to the mall. She got her ears pierced back in February for her birthday and at the end of this week she can change her earrings, so we went to buy her some new ones. We also got a cookie and pretzel while we were there. Then our last stop was Target. She got a couple presents that we already had so we returned then and she wanted to buy something new. She found a hula-hoop and she's REALLY good, so we got that. It overall was a VERY good day.
I often wonder how my little girl has gotten to be 6 already, but today was a day I'll remember and hopefully we'll get to spend many more like that. She's a wonderful little girl, but she's getting very big very fast!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am happily married with two wonderful daughters! I have two part time jobs - Children's Director at Second Baptist Church AND Preschool teacher at the Methodist Day School. I also am a FULL TIME mom! I love it all!