Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sick and more

Just the other day I was bragging to Randy about how FEW times I've been to the Dr. in the almost 10 years I've lived here. Ok, so I had 2 kids, but other than my OB/GYN I've been to the dr. twice! That's pretty good right. The very next day I get sick. I was feeling SO bad Thursday night Randy went to the store at 1 am to get my some medicine! I went to work on Friday, but then spent the rest of the day in bed other than picking up kids. Friday Randy went back to the store for some more medicine with something stronger in it. I spent most of this morning in bed too, but finally the meds kicked in and I'm feeling better. At least I'm going to avoid the Dr., but that's what I get for bragging!

It's been a great day to stay inside since it's rained ALL DAY! We need the rain don't get me wrong, but still. It was darker at 3pm this afternoon than it usually is at 7:30! Tomorrow is supposed to get better though and then sun for most of the week!

Olivia took a 3 1/2 hour nap on my lap today. That was a special mommy moment since she doesn't nap very often anymore. I enjoyed just holding her and watching a Star Wars marathon!

Tomorrow is church, youth fundraiser, and lots of stuff in the evening. What a weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am happily married with two wonderful daughters! I have two part time jobs - Children's Director at Second Baptist Church AND Preschool teacher at the Methodist Day School. I also am a FULL TIME mom! I love it all!