Saturday, April 19, 2008

Preschool pictures

Each year the preschool does a fund raiser in the Spring. One of our teachers takes pictures of the kids and then the parents develop them. Well this year we went digital, the past few years it's been all black and white film, but this way you were able to get more pictures and then develop them however you wanted to. Here are a few:

Olivia didn't feel like smiling!

I love her blue eyes!


Kristin was so sweet a smiles so nice!



Kristin just hanging around!

Sweet sisters!

Playing in the sand!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am happily married with two wonderful daughters! I have two part time jobs - Children's Director at Second Baptist Church AND Preschool teacher at the Methodist Day School. I also am a FULL TIME mom! I love it all!