Monday, April 21, 2008

Kristin's milestone

This evening we were having corn on the cob for supper and Kristin kept telling me her front tooth hurt. She said earlier today while eating a pear that her tooth hurt. I just figured it was from the other day when her teeth kind of hit together, but NO she has her first loose tooth! She's very excited and keeps messing with it. She's ready for the tooth fairy to visit. I asked her tonight how much the tooth fair leaves and she said a quarter! I'm glad her tooth fairy is cheep! I know friends who have left $5 for their children's teeth... not this tooth fairy!

I'll let you know when the tooth comes out!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am happily married with two wonderful daughters! I have two part time jobs - Children's Director at Second Baptist Church AND Preschool teacher at the Methodist Day School. I also am a FULL TIME mom! I love it all!