Thursday, April 24, 2008

We're in

I registered Kristin today for Kindergarden. We were supposed to have her SS card, but for the life of me I can't find it. I've looked everywhere I know to look and just couldn't find it. I just took this years tax return and that was enough for now. By the fall we have to have a new card, but that gives me all summer to get it. Thank goodness I didn't have to wait! Kristin seems pretty excited. I can honestly say I was a bit nervous, but now am really excited. Now it's just time to get really serious about praying for her teacher!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne,
I took Ben up to central methodist on Saturday the 19th and we did pre-registration and got his class schedule for next fall. I keep his first day of Kindergarten photo on the shelf at the office.
Malcolm

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am happily married with two wonderful daughters! I have two part time jobs - Children's Director at Second Baptist Church AND Preschool teacher at the Methodist Day School. I also am a FULL TIME mom! I love it all!