Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weekend update

We have had such a WONDERFUL weekend. Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jack are here. Uncle Terry and Aunt Sandra along with Rachel were here last night and will be back tomorrow for the day. We've had such amazing weather, so we've been able to just have such a great time.
Friday we started the day at the park. The girls enjoyed a lot of play time while Randy jogged and Terry got a good walk in. I just enjoyed watching the girls play. We had snowcones for lunch - have to live here to understand the significance of this. We played softball at the church for a little bit - Kristin doesn't play this year, but does enjoy batting and learning to catch. Maybe next year she'll be ready to play, but if not that's ok too. We ended the day with a fabulous meal at River Point - great sea food, or at least that's what they tell me. (I don't eat it).
Today, I started with a jog - it was just so nice to be outside. Then the girls went to a birthday party at the Tae Kwon Do school. It was a LOT of fun. We headed to the mall after that and now supper is on the stove. It's been another beautiful day.
Tomorrow Randy will be ordained as a deacon at our church. That's why the family is in town. I'm SUPER proud of my husband and how God is using him. It's quite an honor for him since there is only one other man being ordained.
Once I have a chance to upload pictures I'll add some from the weekend.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am happily married with two wonderful daughters! I have two part time jobs - Children's Director at Second Baptist Church AND Preschool teacher at the Methodist Day School. I also am a FULL TIME mom! I love it all!