Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baby Fever

You read it right...I have baby fever. I don't want another child really, BUT there are so many people out there having babies right now. Now I know people have babies everyday, but not people I know. Seriously in the last 2 months I know at least 4 ladies who have babies and I know 6 more that are expecting in the next few months. All 4 that have had babies...all are boys! At least one that is expecting is a boy, but I'm not sure about the others! I guess it's just all the "babieness" (made up word) in the air that gives me baby fever. Randy thinks I'm crazy, but then again I've never denied being crazy!
I'm just so excited for the many of you with new little ones. Children truly are a blessing. I love my girls, I love their age, their smiles, their laughter and even their noise they make! I'm truly blessed to be a mom!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am happily married with two wonderful daughters! I have two part time jobs - Children's Director at Second Baptist Church AND Preschool teacher at the Methodist Day School. I also am a FULL TIME mom! I love it all!