Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Mother's day laugh

Happy Mother's day!

This morning I got Olivia's dress out for her as we got ready for church, she put it on and Randy buttoned the buttons and tied the bow. She goes on and gets ready for church. Little did I know she forgot to finish getting ready ;-)

As our church service is getting ready to start, we've changed things around and I'm kind of running around crazy. Olivia's SS teacher pulls me aside and says,"Anne, Olivia wispered to me this morning, Ms. Tina, I don't have on any panties!" Olivia then pulls up her dress to show Ms. Tina! OH MY GOSH...I was totally embarrased!!! That's my daughter - the pantieless wonder!

Happy Mother's Day!!

1 comment:

GOTG said...

oh, that's one for the books. What a cutie pie! Hope you had a lovely day.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am happily married with two wonderful daughters! I have two part time jobs - Children's Director at Second Baptist Church AND Preschool teacher at the Methodist Day School. I also am a FULL TIME mom! I love it all!