Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life is kind of blah!

This week has been a bit different around the Smith house!
Olivia is SICK - she doesn't get sick very often at least not to the point where all she wants to do is lay around. Monday she started having a bit of a fever and her cough was pretty rough, so I took her to the dr. Tuesday. No infection, but on the verge of one, so antibiotics here we come. Today she's not any better, in fact she's now not keeping anything down. This is NOT the week I can afford for her to be sick, BUT it's too bad.
Kristin had dance Monday night, tonight and again on Friday. Saturday is the recital and then we are DONE!! I think we are both ready for this to be over. Monday at school Kristin had splash day - it was a lot of fun. Then Monday night she had an identity crisis - I didn't know 6 year olds could do that. I think it's really a girl thing!
I've missed work at church all week, but I'm glad my job is flex enough for me to work from home. I'm hoping Olivia will feel better this afternoon so maybe I can get out there for a few hours. I'm not at the preschool today like I'm supposed to be, but that's ok, that's what subs are for!
Randy got his TAKS scores back. Overall the HS did well, but he had a few more kids fail than he expected. Oh well, it's over and summer is almost here!!
Not a very up lifting report, but that's whats going on here!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am happily married with two wonderful daughters! I have two part time jobs - Children's Director at Second Baptist Church AND Preschool teacher at the Methodist Day School. I also am a FULL TIME mom! I love it all!