Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm back

I'm back...I haven't blogged in so long, but think it's time to start back up again.
Facebook has taken over my "thoughts", but I'm hoping to find time to blog again. I have a SBC Kids blog too that I might start updating again too. Not sure how much time I'll have, but we'll see.

It's Spring Break for us, but since I don't teach anymore I still work this week. I'm just so glad my office hours are flexible. I'm not setting an alarm all week! I'll do some more blogging this week for sure!

Just wanted to say I'm back!

1 comment:

GOTG said...

Praise be, it's about time!! I've missed reading about your life and the family, too!! Come back, come back!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am happily married with two wonderful daughters! I have two part time jobs - Children's Director at Second Baptist Church AND Preschool teacher at the Methodist Day School. I also am a FULL TIME mom! I love it all!