Saturday, January 03, 2009

Packed and unpacked

Today was unpacking day and clean up Christmas day. I got all of my stuff and the girls stuff unpacked from our trip, but Randy's stuff...well he's on his own for that. I started the laundry and hope to finish it tomorrow. I also decided to take down all the Christmas stuff including all of my snowmen. I usually keep them up until February, but decided to get it all done at once this year. Now given today was 80 degrees and the girls were playing outside in their bathingsuits...just because they could. It was crazy warm here! I'll post pictures of our trip and today when I get a chance...over 100 to load and edit...maybe next week!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am happily married with two wonderful daughters! I have two part time jobs - Children's Director at Second Baptist Church AND Preschool teacher at the Methodist Day School. I also am a FULL TIME mom! I love it all!